Taj Mahal and Mughal Empire Reality
Usually, we read only Mughal Empire or Mughal periods history only in history books, schools, and college. but the fact is that these books contain little information regarding Mughal era. There are many facts regarding Mughal Empire and Taj Mahal that are not found in ordinary books, such as some interesting facts are listed below.
- Jalaluddin Akbar was known as his strong empire and the best tourist, even though he went beyond his ancestors, but it was also a fact that the ability to read in Jalaluddin was very low.
- Taj Mahal takes different colors in different parts of the day. it is possible due to the surrounding environment, its main reason is the white marble used in the construction of Taj Mahal, which is reflected as being shiny.
- In the western history, Jalaluddin is considered to be a great king and today he is also among the best 25 politicians in history.
- You must be surprised to know that our national language was widely developed in the Mughal era when Islam started spreading in India and its adjoining areas, Urdu also spread along with it spreading along with other languages.
- Often you have heard from the people that King had cut off the hands of all the laborers who had built a Taj Mahal so that they could not copy it. but it is not the fact, and its testimony is given by his architect, Ahmad Lahori. Who played an important role in the design of Taj Mahal.
- One of the reasons for the reputation of the Mughal kings was the number of their wives. These kings had kept many wives, but compared to all the Mughal kings, there were the lowest wives of Mughal King Bahadur Shah Zafar, only four wives of Bahadur Shah Zafar who At that time the lowest was, although there were 22 sons and 32 daughters in the child.
- In the Mughal society, the army was involved in political matters of the state