Visa free Countries, E-Visa and on Arrival Visa for Pakistani Citizen
In this post we are providing the complete details of Visa free Countries for Pakistani, E-Visa and on Arrival Visa countries list where any Pakistani passport holders can be visit to these countries and they can get Visa on Arrival for spending their holidays.
Mostly Pakistanis don’t know about Visa free, E-Visa and on Arrival countries there are at least 43 countries where Pakistani passport holders can be visit without Visa or Visa on Arrival and some of the countries also offer E-Visa to Pakistani citizen and some of the countries also offer free Visa or Visa on Arrival to the Pakistani citizen.
If you want to travel to this countries below are the complete information.
Requirement for Travelling
Pakistani passport holders doesn’t need the Visas to visit these countries. Pakistani passport holders just need to fulfil some requirement like a return ticket, hotel reservation and enough US Dollars to justify their stay and the passport must be valid.
Visa Free Countries for Pakistani Passport Holders
There are some countries where Pakistani citizen do not need to any Visa for visit in these countries. Therefore, these countries are allowed to enter to the country by showing their valid Passport. but, it will be stamped.
Below is the list of Countries they are offering free Visa.
- Haiti (You can stay just for 3 months)
- Trinidad (Stay here for 3 Months)
- Dominica (You can stay for 6 Months)
- Micronesia (Allowed to stay for 30 Days only)
- Vanuatu (you can stay just for 30 Days)
- Saint Vincent (Allowed to stay for 30 Days)
List of Visa on Arrival Countries for Pakistani Citizen
Visa on Arrival Method is an application form is provided to you and when you will reach that Airport so application form need to be filled with correct information on that time after then you will easily get Visa on Arrival. This type of Visas are pasted into your Passport on that time. At that time you have passport size photos and at least $100 for getting Visa. Fees of the Visa on Arrival is generally $50.
Below is the list of Countries they are offering Visa on Arrival for Pakistani citizen.
- Cambodia (30 days)
- Benin (8 days)
- Qatar (30 days)
- Cape Verde (30 days)
- Guinea-Bissau (90 days)
- Comoros (45 days)
- Kenya (90 days)
- Maldives (30 days)
- Madagascar (90 days)
- Nepal (30 days)
- Rwanda (30 days)
- Mozambique (30 days)
- Palau (30 days)
- Samoa (90 days)
- Togo (7 days)
- Uganda (30 days)
- Seychelles (90 days)
- Tuvalu (30 days)
- Somalia (30 days)
- Tanzania (30 days)
- Timor Leste (30 days)
List of E-Visa Countries for Pakistani Citizen
E-Visa or Electronic Visa you can get online Visas. There are some countries are offering E-Visa facilities for Pakistani Citizen. You can apply E-Visa simple visiting their E-Visa official Government websites and submit your details and attached scanned passport copy then you can get E-Visa print and then Visit these countries for enjoying your Holidays.
Below is the list of countries they are offering E-Visa for Pakistani Citizen and also provide their official Government websites links which are offer E-Visas for Pakistani passport holders.
- Azerbaijan (https://evisa.gov.az)
- Antigua (https://evisa.immigration.gov.ag/agEvisa-app.)
- Bahrain (https://www.evisa.gov.bh)
- Cambodia (https://www.evisa.gov.kh)
- Djibouti (https://www.evisa.gov.dj)
- Gabon (https://evisa.dgdi.ga)
- Kyrgyzstan (https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg)
- Kenya (https://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html)
- Lesotho (http://evisalesotho.com)
- Malaysia (www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp)
- Myanmar (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm)
- Qatar (https://goo.gl/SWj2rU)
- Rwanda (https://www.migration.gov.rw)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis (https://evisa.gov.kn/evisa-prod)
- Sri Lanka (http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa)
- Tajikistan (https://www.visa.gov.tj)
- Turkey (https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/)
- Uganda (https://visas.immigration.go.ug)
- Zambia (https://evisa.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm)
- Zimbabwe (https://www.evisa.gov.zw)