What is a Coronavirus (COVID-19) ?

 What is a Coronavirus (COVID-19) ?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a Virus which is found in animals, rarely, it can be transferred from animals to humans and then spread human to human. Coronavirus can not be transferred by air, as per Doctors and Scientist researched after affecting human being 97% chances for recover and 3% chances for death due to Coronavirus disease.

Virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. While Coronavirus disease can be serious illness to older people and those people who has already medical problem.

Coronavirus affecting many countries but China, Italy, USA, Iran and Spain Coronavirus disease affected more than other countries.

What are the symptoms of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) ?

COVID-19 symptoms range from mild to severe. Coronavirus disease takes 2-14 days after exposure for symptoms to develop. Symptoms of Coronavirus are below include:

  • fever
  • Dry cough
  • shortness of breath

Total Cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) started to Spread in China from December, 2019 and Coronavirus has been spread all over the world. 434,595 total Cases found of Coronavirus in all over the world. 19,603 peoples died due to coronavirus disease and 111,853 peoples recovered till 25 march, 2020.

Total Cases of Coronavirus in China and Italy

Mostly cases found in china, 81,218 cases found, total death 3,281 and 73,650 recovered. While In Italy 69,176 cases found, total death 6,820 record till 25 march 2020 all information collected from here.

Mostly people death in italy 6,820, in spain 3,434, in China 3,281, in Iran 2,077. Coronavirus are also affect in USA and total confirmed cases in USA 54,941. Total peoples death in USA 784 and peoples has been recovered in USA 379 are recorded.

Current Situation of Coronavirus in Pakistan

In Pakistan total confirmed cases of Coronavirus is 1,059 and 08 peoples has been death due to coronavirus disease. In Sindh 413 cases, In Punjab 312 cases, In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 117 cases, Balochistan 119 cases, Islamabad 16 cases, Gilgit Baltistan 81 cases and AJK 01 confirmed cases found till 25 march, 2020.

Muhammad Nadeem

Hi guys, I am Blogger and I share on this website Science and Technology, Sports, Telecom, Urdu poetry, Urdu Shayari, Top trending, Weather and other news from Pakistan.

Related post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.